Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Time Warp Tuesday - 3rd Edition



This post is short and sweet today.

Catching up on schoolwork is consuming all of my life that is not at work these days. This picture is from last semester when I was living in a different house but it pretty much sums it up.

Food, homework, and a sink full of dishes that are drying because there were far too many for the dishwasher.

BTW, this is being typed and posted in 'real' time so yes I am up and getting ready for work at 3:00 am.

Posting this as part of Time Warp Tuesday hosted’ by Jenn. Limbic Resonance and Brightside SusanGary, and Jen are all participating in as well.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know! It was sooooo early! I have three more days of the crazy schedule and then I go back to my normal wake up time of 4 am. (Which is still early but it is much more acceptable in my mind.)

      I'm going back to bury myself in homework. Hoping to be caught up enough that I can get some air soon. It's seven weeks into the semester and I haven't even opened my text book for one of my classes yet :/

      Delete
  2. How cool you will always have this to take you back to this time in your life.

    ReplyDelete