I love this picture! It is from a Camping Trip in May of
2008. Collin was just 22 months old!
My Dad and I took my nephew, Collin, fishing for the first
time on a boat. It was freezing cold and the poor kiddo could barely hold his
pole with all those layers but he was so happy. I love that I was able to spend
time with my two favorite guys in the whole world.
It’s hard to believe that he is now 6 years old. However,
the temperatures in Wisconsin currently match those of that weekend!
OH TLB how wonderful :) I know, it is totally unfair that they might grow older!
ReplyDeleteI know! Fortunately the little man still loves to cuddle!
DeleteI'm not even sure what I'm looking at, but that little face is just adorable!
ReplyDeleteIt's hard to tell because he is so bundled up but we are on my parents boat. The best part is that his face is still just as adorable!
DeleteThat is so cute! What a great big smile!
ReplyDeleteThank you! That sweet smile is his secret weapon!
DeleteHe looked happy enough even without a pole!
ReplyDeleteHe looks so happy! Great shot.
ReplyDelete