Sunday, October 21, 2012

What's a girl to do when she wakes up at 4:45 am?

I woke up 4:45 thim morning for no good reason and couldn't fall back asleep.

So I did what any girl would do... Cooked some taco meat, chili meat, made enchiladas, cleaned the kitchen, did six loads of laundry, mopped the floors, went to Tarjay (and bought way more than was on my list per usual) and finished the last three episodes of a show on Netflix.

Okay so maybe it's not what any girl would do but I feel as if I accomplished something today and that is a first since before surgery. My ankle is definitely sore and I have come to realize I still need to wear my boot but at least progress is being made - slowly but surely is the name of the game.

Now it's time to drop off an apartment warming gift at my sister's and then back home to clean my bathroom, office and bedroom. And why yes I'm excited to go back to work tomorrow and finally have everything at home in it's place. It's been a long ten weeks but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment