Posting this as part of a photostory post day ‘hosted’ by Jenn that Limbic Resonance and Brightside Susan; Gary, and Jen are all participating in as well.
I enjoy thinking about the past and I think that sorting through old pictures will be especially enjoyable as a stress reliever.
I also think that it will assist in my writing skills as the only time I can seem to put thoughts together as of late are when writing in bullet points.
The picture above is of my Dad, Mom, Little Brother and myself. It was taken in San Diego in December or 2008.
My Dad, Mom and myself went to San Diego to see my brother graduate from Basic Training.
This was the night before we left to come back home. I don’t have a great story of how the photo came to be but this picture reminds me of our trip home.
Our flight was to leave early in the day and we were scheduled to be home at 7pm. However due to fog our flight was diverted to LAX and 8 hours or so after our flight was scheduled to leave we boarded a bus and rode 2 hours from San Diego to Los Angeles. Then we went through security (again!) and boarded our flight home.
All in all we made it home – 12 hours later than we were suppose to. After being up for 26 or so hours we were all grumpy and tired and freezing as we came from 70 degree weather to a balmy 35 degrees.
I enjoy thinking about the past and I think that sorting through old pictures will be especially enjoyable as a stress reliever.
I also think that it will assist in my writing skills as the only time I can seem to put thoughts together as of late are when writing in bullet points.
The picture above is of my Dad, Mom, Little Brother and myself. It was taken in San Diego in December or 2008.
My Dad, Mom and myself went to San Diego to see my brother graduate from Basic Training.
This was the night before we left to come back home. I don’t have a great story of how the photo came to be but this picture reminds me of our trip home.
Our flight was to leave early in the day and we were scheduled to be home at 7pm. However due to fog our flight was diverted to LAX and 8 hours or so after our flight was scheduled to leave we boarded a bus and rode 2 hours from San Diego to Los Angeles. Then we went through security (again!) and boarded our flight home.
All in all we made it home – 12 hours later than we were suppose to. After being up for 26 or so hours we were all grumpy and tired and freezing as we came from 70 degree weather to a balmy 35 degrees.

No comments:
Post a Comment