-->
This
picture is of my oldest niece and was taken in October of 2007. Today she turns
Eight!
I love everything about this picture.
My dream for you is to grow up to love. Love big. Love unconditionally. Love yourself.
Happy Birthday to you my sweet, sweet bug. You were my first niece and I will always cherish our special bond.
Love you. Mean it. Love you. Mean it.
Posting this as part of Time Warp Tuesday ‘hosted’ by Jenn. Limbic Resonance and Brightside Susan; Gary, and Jen are all participating in as well.
I love everything about this picture.
- The leaves.
- The little bit of grass remaining.
- Her cozy white sweater.
- Her hair that is falling out of her pony tail.
- Her teeny tiny three year old fingers.
- Her face. That look she gives slays me every single time.
My dream for you is to grow up to love. Love big. Love unconditionally. Love yourself.
Happy Birthday to you my sweet, sweet bug. You were my first niece and I will always cherish our special bond.
Love you. Mean it. Love you. Mean it.
Posting this as part of Time Warp Tuesday ‘hosted’ by Jenn. Limbic Resonance and Brightside Susan; Gary, and Jen are all participating in as well.

OH TLB! What an awesome niece, wowie!
ReplyDeleteOh, that is just so sweet. And, I am so jealous, because I don't have any nieces.
ReplyDelete