Sunday, January 1, 2012

happy twenty dozen

Just sitting here watching the Pack play the Lions.

Recovering from a late night in which far too much sugar was consumed and I stayed up far to late for me own good. 2011 ended with a an inch or two of snow which is far better than the ice storm that we had in 2010.

I'm not very good with keeping resolutions however I always feel like I need to make a few.

I'm going to commit to keeping them all year but at least try to keep them through January.

  1. Not eat out more than once a week.
  2. When I get my hair cut get just a trim so it stays healthy but continue to grow it out.
  3. Finish unpacking and organize all my stuff from when I moved the beginning of November.
  4. Focus on my classes this upcoming semester and get all A's or B's.
  5. Read my Bible each day.
  6. Take care of my laundry the same day that I wash and dry it.
  7. Update my address book.
  8. Be a good steward of my job.
  9. Organize my paperwork along with my bills and budget.
  10. Stop biting my finger nails.
Running a Marathon would be on this list. It would be the first thing on my list if my foot wasn't currently broken. I'm seeing the surgeon tomorrow and may have to have surgery on my foot to have some screws put in. Whether I have surgery or not the soonest I could back into running is May or so. Maybe I'll end up running a half marathon this fall but I'm not committing to anything that way I'm not discouraged from the news and am able to look forward rather than look back at it as a failure.

So yeah - Those are my 10 resolutions - What are your resolutions for twenty dozen?!?

1 comment:

  1. twenty dozen, thats good! I stopped biting my nails when I chipped off half a tooth, if you can believe it....

    ReplyDelete