Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Harry Potter Marathon

I went to my parents' house yesterday and borrowed their Harry Potter collection.

It's going to be my post-surgery viewing this time around.

After my last surgery I watched Charmed and had some awesome dreams about being a bad-ass demon killing witch.

Here's hoping to dreams filled of winning Quiditch matches and bringing Cedric Diggory back to life. (I loved R Patt before he became a vampire.)

Yeah I know I'm a loser but I'm especially stoked for how awesome having two weeks off work will be and the fact that I get to watch some of my favorite movies and maybe get some reading done... Although it's a lot easier to watch a movie when you only have one hand to be using.

3 comments:

  1. I love the Harry Potter collection. I cried when Cedric died. I was so upset. I fell in love with him too.
    There was a marathon of the movies on this past weekend. Also on campus they had the HP 7 part 2 playing on friday. I have herd so much about the Harry Potter in the past week. I wonder why that is? Is it because usually the movies would come out around this time every year?
    I don't know everyone is sad that it is over.

    I bet that is it.
    Next series please.
    -Amanda Ridenour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry Potter is my favorite.
    I think honestly that I'm more obsessed with the celebrities than the movies (although both are my all-time favorite.) I just love seeing what celebrities personalities are actually like, and I'm obsessed with movies, so I could spend hours just watching the special features. I don't understand how anyone could not like Harry Potter. They are sooo amazing and the writing in the book literally just captures you away. (Even though I've only read 3). I admit though I wasn't into it at first when it came out, maybe because I was quite young, but now I'm in love. Have fun watching!

    ReplyDelete