This is going to be a relatively short post because this whole typing with one hand thing pretty much stinks since I'm not used to it. And I don't really have much to say today because my brain has all but shut down since I'm not working.
Umm... I wish I had something inspired to say but I don't so I'll leave you with one of my favorite videos...
Reverse is pretty bad ass too... (Well the video - Not the music...)
congrats on going through that!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear your recovery is going well and you are not tired of watching Harry Potter movies. Hope your Thanksgiving goes well.
ReplyDeleteI would never get tired of Harry Potter!! Not a fan of Twilight tho...
ReplyDeleteWhen I had my shoulder surgery done I slept so much for the first two weeks but after that... I couldnt sleep anymore. I would stay up all the time, night and day, and study horses. How to train them, how to recognize certain reactions and also how to tell different breeds apart from one another. I learned a lot and enjoyed it too.
I also got interested in going back to school during my recovery because I had nothing else to do... except watch Friends...
Hope you feel better soon!!