I wish I had something gret and wonderful and though provoking to post but right now I have nothing.
My life has imploded within itself and I'm slowing drowning.
Essentially this entire post is going to be whining because I'm exhausted and really sick and what else is there to do when one is exhausted and sick but to whine.
Between school, work, moving in the middle of the damn semester, family events, Chiropractor Adjustments, upcoming surgery on my wrist and the subsequent Dr and Occupational Therapy appointments that go with there isn't enough time in the day no matter how organized I am.
Throw in being sick and having a back that feels like it is one giant knot except for the 10 minutes after I leave my Chiropractor's office and I am left in panic mode. Hence the feeling of drowning.
I know at some point this will all pass and it will be fine but at this point it just stinks and makes me reconsider continuing my education once again...
I know it seems very overwhelming right now, but just hang in there Tonya. I feel the same way sometimes. It's like every time you turn around, something else happens. I remember a time when both of my parents were ill, and my mother wanted me to take care of her. That meant when she called at 3:30 in the morning, I would have to go over and help her. They only live 2 doors away - thank God. I also had to do all the shopping, meals, cleaning, laundry and taking mom to the doctor. All this on top of 18 credits. I was ready to pull my hair out. I was so relieved when they finally go home care to step in (I thought that would never happen). Just remember to take some deep breaths, take one step at a time, and remember to take some time for you. It will all work out.
ReplyDelete