Monday, December 10, 2012

Time Warp Tuesday - 6th Edition

It's been a bit but between being sick and it being the busiest time of the work year due to Annual Enrollment for Medicare Recipients I've been busy as can be.


Christmas is coming soon and with the 13.7" of snow that we received in my area of Wisconsin on Sunday I spent the day decorating our Christmas Tree and looking through old pictures.

This is one of my favorites! I was 5 days shy of being 9 months old on Christmas of 1984. I'm sitting on my poppy (grandpa's) lap getting ready to open the rattle baby doll.

I don't remember opening this present (obviously) but I still have my dolly even though it is in pretty rough shape after 28 years.


Posting this as part of Time Warp Tuesday hosted’ by Jenn. Limbic Resonance and Brightside SusanGary, and Jen are all participating in as well.

1 comment: