Anywho... You can answer the questions in the comments and then add to your website if you want to be super awesome. (If you don't you will still be awesome... Just not super awesome.)
Answer the following questions of what you would bring if you were stranded on a deserted island
Answer the following questions of what you would bring if you were stranded on a deserted island
1) What one thing would you bring?
- My blanket and pillow and sleep mask. To me they are all sort of like one item because without all three I can't sleep to save my own fricken life.
2) Which one book?
- I'd have to bring a series so that I wouldn't try to kill myself by giving self inflicted paper cuts from being stuck reading only 1 book over and over. I would bring the Harry Potter series.
3) What one person?
- Tyler Florence - Not only is he gorgeous but the man can cook!!! (Hence the title of this post being Dessert Island.)
![]() |
| Image source |
And because I haven't followed the rules on the other two questions I would bring someone else along as well
- Channing Tatum - I don't need to say anything else except that this man is delicious. (Well I do have one other thing to say but since my professor will be reading this I probably shouldn't say "get in me now" because that would be completely inappropriate.)


Haha, good thing you invited that last dude, because he has all kinds of toys and sh!t, so you can play basketball on the desert island...or whatever :)
ReplyDeleteI would, of course, bring along my wife to this desert island, dogs and cat too, and for a book? Maybe the PEANUTS cartoon treasury I keep wanting to get to, and as far as an item? Practically speaking my leatherman tool can do it all, but that is a boring answer. I think I will need a huge stack of paper and pencils, for drawing and writing....have a great MONDAY!
and btw, vis a vis the post title, are we talking DESSERT ISLAND? I think I want peanut butter-chocolate cookies and apple pie!
ReplyDeleteWe are most definitely talking about DESSERT... I would like some Pumpkin Pie and some of those peanut butter-chocolate chip cookies that you are talking about... YUMMO!
ReplyDeleteHaha well first of all, I am glad you have a blog post that interacts other readers, it is a refreshing change and a really good idea actually. As I was reading your responses I realized I would probably cheat and bring more than one thing too. So here are my choices
ReplyDelete1. I would definitely bring my scooby-doo fleece blanket. It would never run out and I would always have something to sleep on/with. Plus I heard it gets cold at night.
2. I honestly would probably bring a bible. I know it sounds cheesy.. but it would probably take me as long as I was stuck stranded to read the whole thing anyways. Plus its like a bunch of stories in one.
3. Hmmm one person.. Maybe the dad from swiss family robinson? He really knew how to build a jungle fort, fight off jaguars and dodge pirates. What else could I ask for? That or Selena Gomez.
This is such a fun game....
ReplyDelete1. I would bring my giant horse blanket and let me tell you why. For one thing, it is huge. Another reason is because it is water proof so I could use it as shelter. Lastly it is really really warm so I would never get cold as long as I had it. It could also block me from the sun so I could get some shade.
2. I would bring a book on "how to survive on a dessert island". It would have topics like "how to build a raft", " what to eat" and everything else I would need. Pretty clever huh?? I should actually see if there is a book like that, otherwise it wouldn't count I guess.
3. I would bring the guy from Man vs. Wild with me. I know I would get home then so I could see my lovely husband and family again.